- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
The Talent Advisor Manager is responsible to oversee and manage Talent Advisory activities being performed within the company. Responsible to ensure that timely and accurate service is delivered to all stakeholders (entities, regions, and HQ) in full compliance with the standards outlined in the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s),
In collaboration with the process leads in the other Global Business Services (GBS) Locations, look to identify opportunities to standardize and improve global process. Holds relationships with the business stakeholders. Consults regional Service Delivery Director on the Talent Acquisition strategy implications in the dedicated area of business.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Acts as team leader for Regionally (Sub-Regionally) aligned Talent Advisor teams. Ensures efficient delivery of talent advisory services to all stakeholders in line with agreed SLA’s;
- Provides effective oversight and leadership, including onboarding, training, career and succession advice, etc. for the individuals on their team;
- Identifies opportunities to improve all functional in scope processes and activities via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation;
- Ownership of end to end process for a smaller proportion of senior/strategic vacancies with responsibilities as acting Talent Advisor;
- Contribution to Talent Acquisition Projects or Improvement Initiatives e.g. Diversity & Inclusion projects, empowering Hiring Managers training;
- Managing Talent Advisor performance against agreed performance standards.
You as a professional:
- University degree. Preferably in Human Resources;
- At least 6 years of experience in a multinational organization, preferably with 3-5 years of managerial experience in a Shared Service environment;
- Experience working with international stakeholders is a must.
- Fluent written and spoken English, any other languages would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge of HR Processes with an in-depth understanding of Talent Attraction/Acquisition;
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and time management skills;
- Agency experience is an added value;
- Project management and international experience would be extremely beneficial;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors would be a plus);
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus;
- MS Office package user.
- Proven managerial skills, self-starter, willingness to collaborate with international stakeholders.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.