Founded in 2002, WilsonHCG is a global talent solutions leader that operates on the principle of providing true partnership to its clients. Delivering business-impacting talent solutions – including recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), talent consulting, contingent workforce solutions and executive search – WilsonHCG is transforming its clients’ businesses through their talent.
At WilsonHCG, you’re more than an employee – you’re a contributor. As an innovator in the industry, we rely on the collaborative efforts of our employees to chart where WilsonHCG is headed next. Our team is comprised of the best in business, pioneers who are driving innovation in the talent space.
For an inside look into our company culture, check out #WilsonHCGlife.
Talent Attraction Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The Talent Attraction Specialist provides skilled support to WilsonHCG recruitment and client delivery teams. As a member of the Talent Attraction team, this role partners closely with assigned clients / recruiters to develop an in-depth understanding of position requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
(they may vary depending on the seniority level of the role)
- Execute an effective and innovative sourcing strategy to identify qualified candidates
- Conduct complex internet searches using a wide variety of search engines, social media, networks, directories and recruitment tools and databases
- Proactively network and build robust candidate pools for a variety of positions and locations
- Conduct phone interviews and assess candidates against client position requirements and organisation culture fit
- Maintain strong client and candidate relationships and satisfaction
- Update and maintain administrative responsibilities such as applicant tracking system data entry and reports
- Participate in special projects as assigned
Who are we looking for?
- Depending on the client - we are looking for experienced sourcers (general or IT focused) for the senior role or specialists with some relevant experience happy to grow within sourcing & recruitment area!
- Fluent English - Dutch, French or German will be a huge asset,
- Successfully achieve results in a fast-paced, metrics and deadline driven environment
- Ability to meet and exceed performance expectations and goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Easily embraces change and demonstrates flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- Works well as part of a team, as well as has the ability to work autonomously
- Basic organisation and time management skills
- Stable position in a growing, global company
- Attractive basic salary + bonus scheme (quarterly and annual bonus)
- Benefits: Multisport Plus, private medical healthcare, vouchers (you can utilize them for plane tickets, shops etc.)
- Brand new office in the centre of Kraków (Orange Office Park)
- Number of company's external & internal activities and contests
- Great working atmosphere and realistic career progression opportunities