- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
About Talent Development Program
A fully paid, 12-month traineeship opportunity for recent graduates or young professionals who want to kick-start their career and learn from the best in L'Oréal Poland and Baltic Warsaw Office, followed by a possibility of further development in L'Oréal Group.
As a part of L'Oreal Paris and Garnier coloration team, you will:
- Support L'Oréal Paris and Garnier coloration category team in ongoing marketing projects.
- Analyze consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category.
- Take the lead of your own exciting projects (ex. new product launch).
- Co-create marketing communication campaigns and coordinate media plans with the support of external agencies.
- Cooperate with sales, PR, digital, e-commerce and operations teams.
You're the perfect match, if you:
- Are a student or recent graduate of marketing, business management, economy, etc.
- Are interested in marketing and FMCG market (previous experience during internships would be an asset).
- Have good analytical skills that allow you to think strategically in a business-oriented manner.
- Believe in the power of networking and have strong communication skills.
- Are creative and naturally think out of the box.
- Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment.
- Are fluent in both: Polish and English (min. B2).
- Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools.
Moreover, you are:
- You. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish diversity so you’ll feel at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to change the world for the better.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- One of the gang. You recognize that great things are achieved only in a team.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Full-time, 12-month internship (start: December 2020 / January 20201).
- Competitive salary and wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount.
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities.
- Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects.
- Mentor’s guidance and a rich learning package.
- Dedicated Buddy from day one!
- Plenty of opportunities to develop your career @L'Oréal after the intership.
- #Learningneverstops mindset: wide learning and e-learning package.
- Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw.
If this speaks to you, join us now!
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Talent Development Program - Marketing
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field