private medical care
Talent Management Specialist
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
- Wielicka 30, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
Job Description Details
We’re looking for Talent Management Specialist to join our Team Member Services team here at Qurate Retail Group. Reporting to Team Member Services Lead, the purpose of this role is to provide best-in-class administrative support to the Learning & Development and Talent Management teams (US, UK, IT, PL).
The role will be instrumental in providing coordination and service support for Learning & Development (L&D) and Talent Management processes, programs and projects. Ensure support to the L&D and TM teams globally by managing day to day and annual activities for assigned work tasks, programs and curricula, which may include: scheduling support for L&D and TM teams, Learning Management System (LearningLab) records keeping and uploading, maintaining attendance records, providing support with End-Year performance process administration, talent review and succession planning etc.
Learning & Development, Talent Management Support
• Work closely with market L&D Coordinator to ensure the on-site administrative support, send invitations and schedules, work with resource planning to produce the calendar.
• Support LMS Specialist with E-Learning administration to monitor E-Learning usage and completion status, create LMS reports.
• LearningLab (LMS) administration: creating learning plans, enrollments, events, sessions, groups, solving user issues, attendance tracking for classroom sessions and E-Learnings.
• Collate course feedback via MS Forms and produce feedback reports for the L&D team, end out evaluation surveys created with MS Forms to participants upon request.
• Inform leaders about completion rates for their teams for mandatory online courses.
• Monitor, audit and follow up on late Year-end performance reviews.
• Running reports to ensure accuracy of data and to identify issues with Year-End performance reviews.
Answer queries from the markets to solve Year-End performance review related issues.
Management Information & Reporting
• As requested by the in-market L&D, TM teams, use Workday and relevant systems and tools to provide high quality management information, metrics, talent dashboard relating to talent management activity and statistics.
• To provide ad-hoc reporting as required by L&D/TM Lead as required.
• To collate and maintain accurate and up to date reporting for all talent activity including but not limited to Learning & Development activities.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for someone who is highly collaborative, highly organized, with an ability to work at a high pace on many and conflicting campaigns and processes.
The Talent Management Specialist must also have the highest levels of quality, accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate must also be able to demonstrate professional and competent verbal and written communication skills, all in support of a high-quality Managers/ L&D, TM Team experience.
• Ideally, you will have a minimum 1+ year of experience in a fast-paced L&D, TM team.
• Language Level Proficiency B2+/C1 Professional Level (English).
• Strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Pro-active mind-set with ability to use own initiative.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Great flexibility and ability to progress a high volume of work against ambitious SLA deadlines.
• High level of organizational ability, juggling conflicting priorities within a time pressured environment.
• Ability to identify potential issues and escalate as appropriate and/or recommend solution.
What we offer
Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business and how we work across a variety of markets including, the US, UK, Italy, Germany and Poland.
Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern and comfortable office space.
Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, MultiSport.
Well stocked and modern designed kitchens with fruits on weekly basis, tea, coffee machines and more.
Relax rooms with gaming consoles and billiards.
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
The Qurate Retail Group offers the most engaging shopping experiences, combining the best of retail, media and social. In addition to being the world leader in video commerce, the Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US.
The Qurate Retail Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements and reaches over 360 million homes worldwide through 17 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations .The Qurate Retail Group delivers increasingly personalized content to customers through data analytics and machine learning.
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services center in Cracow is a member of the Quarte family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to Quarte team members in Germany, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture.