DHL Supply Chain (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło ponad miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Responsible for managing the Talent Management agenda across country.
- The role involves developing Talent Management concepts and ways of working with the country stakeholders and HR team to support strategic goals.
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Provide expert support on all aspects of Talent Management and general development
- Provide coaching, career advice and support to managers and talent at all levels within the organisation
- Provide input and support on people development, succession planning and career planning
- Manage talent brokerage and female talent pool program development deployment
- Manage Annual Performance Assessment
- Build internal candidate pipelines
- Lead the Diversity&Inclusion corporate strategy and design projects and strategic alliances to position DHL Supply Chain as an employer brand
- Ensure compliance with global policies and programmes
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- At least 3 years experience in various Human Resources-related areas
- Leadership experience in talent management and general development referred
- Ability to work in matrix organization in global corporation
- Professional level of English language