- Ważna jeszcze 4 dnido: 16 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You are one of 7 billion people in the world, but it is you who can have impact on the environment and local business. We have a passion for work. And you? Check if your heart beats the same. Join our team. Become one of us.
Talent Program Coordinator (Cloud)
Nr ref.: GGC/06/2020/WRC/NR
What should you expect?
Qualifications to meet:
What do we offer?
Unlike any other #It’sallaboutyou
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. We offer comprehensive solutions from mass recruitment to executive search to HR consulting and training programmes, as well as a broad spectrum of outsourcing services. Every year, the Adecco experts provide work and professional development opportunities for over 1 million people around the world. The Adecco Group in Poland is composed of four core areas of expertise, our dedicated brands are: Adecco, Adecco Outsourcing, Spring Professional and Modis.
Check if you fit!
Choose your HR career path
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
We are currently looking for Candidates for our Client for the following position:
- Identify institutions (such as faculty, students, career services department heads) that are good candidates for participation in EDU programs
- Conduct onboarding sessions with institutional stakeholders such as faculty, career services department heads in-person or over conference calls
- Engage with partners to set up regional pilots and rollout EDU programs, understand and resolve challenges
- Develop a plan and organize on-campus/ online or regional student events in coordination with student community and/or Developer ecosystem communities
- Conduct weekly office hours with institutional stakeholders and partners
- Summarize feedback from institutional stakeholders and partners and recommend improvements to the program structure and materials
- Work with approved local vendors and local marketing team to organize events, procure and ship marketing materials and swag.
- Coordinate promotion events at office(s) and institutions
- 2-4 years of Training and Enablement experience or experience working with stakeholders in academic institutions
- Excellent customer relationship management skills, strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Active listener able to digest, analyze, and absorb information
- Strong multi-tasking abilities, analytical skills and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to work with global teams and cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with Cloud technology Experience with Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Drive
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in unconvetional company, succesful and innovative
- Modern workplace in the center of Wrocław
- Possibilities of development
- Additional work benefits