Talent Resourcing Administration Specialist with German
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 godzin temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
with GermanNumer ref.: 6716 34894261
About the assignment
Talent Acquisition Administration Specialist is taking a huge part regarding new hires and the administration of talent resourcing system (Success Factors). The person in this position will be responsible for retrieving, administrating and controlling the information required for sourcing, screening and hiring new employees and liaising with other departments for information on rewards and approvals.
What you can learn:
- how to handle customer cases and be a vital link between Talent Acquisition Partners, Talent Resourcers, Hiring Managers, Recruitment Agencies and Employer Branding,
- how recruitment processes regarding building Global Business Services Center look like,
- how to cooperate as a recruitment administration expert in an international environment,
- how to drive various improvement projects and develop within the internal structure — horizontal and vertical.
- Providing answers about Talent Acquisition module, recruitment process and new hire process as the second line customer contact.
- Coordinating the posting process at available job boards.
- Administrating Applicant Tracking System (SAP SuccessFactors).
- Managing candidate data in the system.
- Controlling the approbation process in the system.
- Entering external resumes (obtained through pro-active sourcing) in the system.
- Scheduling interviews by sending invitations and arranging for relevant resources.
- Identifying returning questions and/or opportunities for improvement on work processes, techniques and systems and suggest improvement to the team leader.
- Supporting the administration of referral programs and satisfaction surveys.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree (preferably in HR).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Being flexible and stress-resistant with the ability to multitask and structure the workload.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Fluent level of English and German language (min. C1), both written and verbal.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance
To apply for this opportunity, please enclose your CV in English.