sharing the costs of sports activities
Talent Sourcer - Researcher with Dutch
- Łużycka 6E, Mały Kack, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- offer expired 5 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
The Global Centre HR delivers high-quality HR services to European countries. Services are rendered in close collaboration with the GSS HR Regional Centers within Europe, together with developing the Global Shared Service HR function for DNV.
We are growing and currently seeking Talent Sourcing Specialist with Dutch to join our European Talent Acquisition Team.
To succeed in this role, you should be a caring and respectful team player with a proactive approach and cultural awareness.
In this position, you will collaborate with various stakeholders in the business. You will play a key role in building our talent community by attracting and hiring candidates across Europe in the areas of classification, technical assurance, software, advisory services, or data management services for the maritime, oil & gas, power, and renewables industries.
So, you must demonstrate your passion for social media and digital solutions, as well as expertise in providing great candidate and customer recruitment experience. When employed, you will be a part of the Talent Acquisition Team of over 20 recruitment professionals.
In your role you will:
• Develop and execute sourcing strategies to find the right qualified talent for DNV’s hard to fill and highly specialized roles as well as build a solid pipeline for the ongoing and future recruitment needs
• Use networking, internet searching, candidate mining, social media presence, and any other effort to source and identify passive candidates
• Build strong relationships with hiring managers/recruiters to bring true value and expertise to the hiring process – act as a partner for the business understand the competencies and any other requirements of the role
• Communicate effectively with candidates and hiring managers to receive and understand their feedback to adjust, as necessary, to the sourcing strategy
• Assist with job analysis, job description development, and phone interviews
• Maintain knowledge and awareness of current recruitment directions in the industry, and technology
• Manage candidate’s workflow within the applicant tracking system
• Work collaboratively with other team members within Talent Acquisition team to share ideas for continuous recruitment process improvements
• Stay updated on trends and market situations within the area of sourcing & recruitment, in particular, social media and digitalization to feed into the overall recruitment strategy for various roles
Solid recruitment experience, ideally from RPO/SSC organization or Recruitment Agency
Previous recruitment experience with demonstrated experience successfully sourcing passive candidates into the recruitment process, leading to high quality hire
Previous experience with sourcing through different social media platforms and tools
Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent in experience
Passion for social media, innovation, and digital solutions
Professional English skills required, both written and verbal
Good knowledge of Dutch, both written and verbal
Exceptional Customer Service skills
Open mind and proactiveness attitude
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
What do you value the most?
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance:
We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.