private medical care
Talent Sourcing Partner
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
- Wielicka 30, Podgórze, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Qurate Retail Group is looking for a Talent Sourcing Partner to join our fast-growing Recruiting Hub in Krakow.
If you are passionate about people and you are into sourcing and if you know how to provide an excellent candidate experience this role may be for you!
As a Talent Sourcing Partner you will be responsible for delivering CV review, sourcing and research support for a variety of market and functional specific roles. In partnership with Talent Acquisition Partners you will design and execute sourcing plans for immediate and future talent needs, assess candidates profiles and build pipelines. Through research and talent intelligence you will engage with pool of the top talents and take them through our recruitment process.
In your role you will:
• Partner with Talent Acquisition Partners to design, build and execute diverse sourcing strategies for active searches as well as for pipelining purposes.
• Execute passive candidate sourcing and managing candidate experience throughout the attraction process.
• Review resumes and prescreen candidates for credentials and appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Regular and timely management and communication of candidates to keep them proactively informed and to ensure a positive candidate experience.
• Highly consultative partner in support of client’s Talent strategy and succession planning
• Stay current on market trends and practices as relates to sourcing methods, and ensure that knowledge share, training, coaching and mentoring is provided to other Talent Acquisition team members.
• Under the guidance of the Talent Acquisition Lead, act as the market expert for defined business areas, provide periodic “market” updates to the wider People function and TA teams on market conditions including talent
Experience in candidate sourcing and selection within an in-house or RPO environment.
Excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Knowledge of recruiting-based websites and applicant tracking systems would be an asset
Ability to communicate and build relationships with employees at all levels
Capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
Ability to work to agreed appropriate performance metrics
Working industry knowledge related to key client areas/market
Critical thinking skills, able to analyze and interpret data, information and identify pattern, trends and insights to develop appropriate solutions.
What we offer
Being a part of the international team and exposure to our global business
Work across a variety of markets and participation in process transitions
Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, MultiSport card.
Hybrid work model combining office & remote work
Modern office with excellent facilities and well-stocked kitchens
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services
The Qurate Retail Group offers the most engaging shopping experiences, combining the best of retail, media and social. In addition to being the world leader in video commerce, the Qurate Retail Group is #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the US.
The Qurate Retail Group consists of eight leading retail brands: QVC, HSN, zulily, Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road and Improvements and reaches over 360 million homes worldwide through 17 television networks and multiple ecommerce sites, social pages, mobile apps, print catalogs and in-store destinations .The Qurate Retail Group delivers increasingly personalized content to customers through data analytics and machine learning.
Qurate Retail Group Global Business Services center in Cracow is a member of the Quarte family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to Quarte team members in Germany, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture.