private medical care
Talent Sourcing Specialist #205450
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 7 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- More than one vacancy
- запрошуємо працівників з України
- Робота для іноземцівбез польської
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Sourcing Specialist you will be providing skilled sourcing support to Credit Suisse and the Recruitment Team. You will partner very closely with assigned Hiring Managers and Recruitment Partners to develop an in-depth understanding of role requirements. You will then be responsible for the sourcing, identifying, pre-screening and submitting suitable qualified candidates for a variety of positions across the Bank.
This role reports into the Sourcing Team Lead based in Zurich.
You will collaborate with centralized global services providing administrative and interview scheduling assistance enabling you to focus on delivering a consultative service to your client group and developing deep subject matter knowledge.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Managing the responses on advertised positions
* Screening applications and submitting suitable candidates in line with role profile to the Recruiter and Hiring Manager
* Actively approaching, engaging and assessing passive candidates via innovative sourcing techniques (e.g. social media, internal databases, job boards, internet searches, hiring manager and team networks)
* Building sourcing strategies that tap into internal talent pools, diverse markets and external matches, providing quality internal talent via our Internals First program
* Developing and actively running talent pipelines and viable talent pools for commonly recruited roles
* Supporting and promoting diversity initiatives
* Ensuring data accuracy and integrity of the applicant tracking system and candidate record management systems (Taleo & Yello)
* Delivering a consistent, high quality candidate and client experience through collaboration and integrity in all contact with candidates, managers and HR colleagues
* Buddying / mentoring other members of the team providing you with opportunity to positively assist in the building of a strong and encouraging culture.
* Participation in special projects as required
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
Your future colleagues
Credit Suisse’s Recruitment Team are recruitment experts and Credit Suisse brand ambassadors, who strategically partner with the business to solve recruitment challenges, provide direction as a control function and make valuable contributions to hiring processes. This support is end to end from planning through execution and across levels from entry level to executive hiring.
We connect Credit Suisse with passionate and talented people, who deliver results and embody our culture. We pride ourselves in our ability to deliver in a dynamic and engaging environment. We are committed to investing and developing our people and crafting opportunities for growth and progression. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Passion about delivering the best results for Credit Suisse
Proven experience either in-house or in agency recruitment recruiting professionals is an advantage
A hardworking approach to identify and engage the best candidates in the market and the ability to build a demonstrable knowledge base and network in an area
Ability to meet agreed deliverables and prioritize. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill-set
Ideally proven experience in Taleo and / or Yello (or similar applicant tracking systems / candidate relationship management systems)
Fluent in English, German or any other language will be an advantage
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
What we offer
Training and development
Language training course
Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
Employee Referral Program
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
kindergarten / nursery