Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Talent Sourcing Specialist (EMEA region)
We are seeking best candidates to join Hitachi Vantara for the position of Talent Sourcing Senior/Specialist (EMEA region)
Locaction: Krakow (Poland ) or Warsaw (Poland) or Stoke Poges (UK) The Role
This is a hands-on delivery role requiring the use of innovative research methods to identify and influence the best candidates in the market to consider Hitachi Vantara as their next employer.
In this position within Hitachi Vantara's EMEA Talent Team, the Talent Sourcing Senior/Specialist will partner with a dynamic team of Talent Acquisition Advisors who partner with the business to identify, engage, select and onboard the best talent for the organization. We are looking for an experienced Sourcing Specialist who knows how to successfully develop candidate pipelines through strategic sourcing initiatives and a variety of channels for both technical and non-technical positions. Responsibilities
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team members across EMEA region (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) to deeply understand role requirements, the function of the position, how it fits into the team and organization to develop a candidate profile.
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on various sourcing streams including, but not limited to: company provided sourcing tools, database search, internet sourcing initiatives, tactical research, referral generation, social media initiatives, sourcing campaigns and other relevant resources.
- Screen resumes and qualify candidates (over the telephone) to determine best fit across a broad range of positions and route candidates appropriately.
- Engage and activate passive candidates via highly targeted and personalized approaches. Serving as an employer brand guardian, evangelizing Hitachi Vantara's employer value proposition.
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of recruiting metrics, reporting and applicant tracking systems.
- At least 3 years of experience in a recruitment/ sourcing focused role
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Previous in-house exposure is an advantage but by no means essential
- Proven sourcing and headhunting capability and a persistent approach
- Understanding of the entire recruitment life-cycle
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Capable of building strong relationships across all business functions and levels
- Ability to support high volumes of staffing and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to tell the company’s story in a way that speaks to an individual candidate’s motivation and career goals/interests.
- An attention to detail, quality focus and tendency to go the extra mile
- Passion for recruitment
- Team-oriented approach with a “global” perspective
- An enthusiastic, positive and friendly persona
- A resourceful, hands-on individual with a strong customer service orientation
- Able to effectively manage time and stress
- A sense of humor to bring perspective and energy to the team
- Strong documentation and prioritization skills
- Customer Focus - We see our customers' business through their eyes in order to provide solutions that uniquely satisfy each customer's needs.
- Community - We trust and respect each other, our customers and our partners. The bonds thus created allow us to achieve extraordinary results together.
- Openness - We share ideas, skills, and resources openly. In turn, we value and respect what gets shared back to us, knowing that such openness is essential to achieving our business objectives.
- Ownership - We are each entrusted to make responsible decisions that enhance the value of our business and community assets.
- Leadership - We all lead, if only by our own example, and communicate our vision with purpose, passion, integrity, daring, discipline, and trust.
- The happiness and welfare of our staff is of huge importance to us so we offer a competitive salary and a bonus, and have developed a generous benefits package for our team (complex medical package, life insurance, Multisport card etc.).
- We support our employees by providing interesting educational opportunities.
- We help makes lives better through Social Innovation solutions, charitable efforts and employee volunteer participation.
- We strive to create friendly and cosy working environment. Our employees can use fully-equipped kitchen and relaxation room whenever they need a little break.
- We are a global innovative IT company that’s constantly growing and developing. Join us to Inspire the Next!