Talent Sourcing Specialist
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nordea is the largest Scandinavian financial institution. We employ 32 000 people worldwide. Nordea Bank ABP S.A. Branch in Poland is located in Tri-City, Warsaw and Łódź.
In May 2019, the number of employees in Poland exceeded 4700, in Łódź – 2 600 employees, which gives Nordea the status of one of the largest employers in Łódź.
Our four offices are located in the centre of Łódź: Śmigłego-Rydza Av, two offices at Piłsudskiego Av, and at Piotrkowska street.
Talent Sourcing Specialist
Enabling great customer experiences requires a team that leads the way in creating first-class service and operations. Passionate people who are eager to learn and committed to doing their best.
That’s where you come in. Working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
About this opportunity
You’ll join Employment Services 1 where we are responsible for supporting recruitment and hiring processes in Poland and in the Nordics.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in international environment on a wide range of recruitment projects (IT, Accounting, Risk etc.) with recruiters and other stakeholders to build adequate sourcing strategy
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the profiles and requirements for each open position, skilfully adjusting sourcing strategies
- Actively sourcing candidates using social media, advertising, referrals, networking, etc., including direct search
- Screening and evaluating candidates’ profiles against position criteria, as well as shortlisting candidates
- Giving value-adding support in the full cycle recruitment process with practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth workflow for hiring manager & recruiters, and positive experience for candidates
- Identifying proactive sourcing methods and continuously looking for new ways of improving recruitment-related processes
The role is based in Łódź. Contract of employment is provided via employment agency, as a Consultant.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Experience in recruitment/talent sourcing area, preferably in another corporate environment or a recruitment agency
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least C1) Networking and teamwork skills accompanied by a professional attitude
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trend
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 10/12/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.