Talent Sourcing Specialist
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About this opportunity
You'll join Employment Services 1 where we are responsible for supporting recruitment and hiring processes in Poland and in the Nordics
What you'll be doing:
- Working in international environment on a wide range of recruitment projects (IT, Accounting, Risk etc.) with recruiters and other stakeholders to build adequate sourcing strategy
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the profiles and requirements for each open position, skilfully adjusting sourcing strategies
- Actively sourcing candidates using social media, advertising, referrals, networking, etc., including direct search
- Screening and evaluating candidates' profiles against position criteria, as well as shortlisting candidates
- Giving value-adding support in the full cycle recruitment process with practical issues and tasks to enable an efficient and smooth workflow for hiring manager & recruiters, and positive experience for candidates
- Identifying proactive sourcing methods and continuously looking for new ways of improving recruitment-related processes
- Contract of employment is provided via employment agency, as a Consultant.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You're dependable, willing to speak up - even when it's difficult - and committed to empowering others.
Your experience and background:
- Experience in recruitment/talent sourcing area, preferably in another corporate environment or a recruitment agency
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least C1) Networking and teamwork skills accompanied by a professional attitude
- Analytical mind and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trend
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.