- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 7 dnido: 5 kwi 2020
- Pełny etat
EY Global Delivery Services means 38,000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms and their external Clients.
Right now, we are looking for a M&A IT Consultant for SAP to join our EY GDS Transaction Advisory Services team focused on providing strategic and operational IT services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide, in EMEIA or US regions.
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors, assisting the clients to identify, capture and protect value in their transactions. As a team, we prepare and execute pre-deal diligence, separation and integration plans, identify ideas and sources of value enhancement, as well as advise on risk mitigation and the successful change of technical functions operations, functions and people.
Your key responsibilities:
You will work in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes and demands. You will also assist in aspects of business origination and attending meetings with clients to generate new business opportunities.
To qualify for the role you should present:
- +6 years’ experience in IT project management or IT consulting role
- Good understanding of business operations and ERP system integrations (e.g. SAP, Oracle or MS Dynamics)
- Ability to examine ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (German or other European language will be a plus)
- Experience in structured methodologies (i.e. PMI, Prince2, Agile)
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Familiarity with budgeting and IT financials.
Ideally, if you also have:
- University degree in field related to IT
- Merger & Acquisition transaction’s experience
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially with US and UK)
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Knowledge of digitalization
What working at EY GDS offers?
Build your legacy with us. Apply now.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices