Krzysztof CharaO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Founded in 2016, hellotax is an international company with corporate headquarters in Alicante, Spain. Like many businesses, we have started as an interesting idea, a concept may be worth working out.
More details here:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure quick customer registration
- Ensure the quality of data and calculations on reports (based on ICS)
- Prepare reports for submission and submitting them within the agreed time frame
- Follow regulations and track changes related to the company’s business activity
- Manage tax letters and other correspondence with tax officers
- Provide support and consultation to clients related to VAT matters
- Ensure the relationship with tax officers
- Cooperate with other team members to ensure the company’s goals are accomplished
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Certified accountant skills with added value tax knowledge
- Native verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish
- Experience providing top tax consultation to companies
- Customer-centric and always friendly
- Focus on Quality, Detail, Accountability, and Productivity
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Availability during European business hours (8h between 8 am and 5 pm)
- A working Internet connection and quiet working space
- Sole trader (self-employed) or company owner (sp. z o.o.)
Our company is fully remote.
Our current team is made up of skilled, energetic, professionals who strive to go that extra mile for each of our clients. If we do not know the answer we step up and investigate further and deeper until we do, ensuring that not only are our client's given timely responses but quality ones.
Although we only can offer B2B contract we have paid holidays, funds for training, and a personal growth path.