- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our client is establishing a Finance Shared service center organization supporting all units globally. We have an exciting future ahead of us towards a clear Finance strategy road map. Finance will have a powerful role related to a lean, efficient and digital environment, and we are aiming to be in the frontline of next-generation Business Finance.
We are now looking for a TAX Accountant
Are you looking for a new job? Do you enjoy working as a team player in an international environment? Do you want to be part of a highly engaged team, with nice colleagues? Come and join us! Help us create a new SSC in Poznan!
- responsibility for tax reporting for 2 Polish legal entities (including: CIT, VAT/JPK, WHT, real estate tax, other taxes)
- following and updating tax related policies and guidelines (i.a. MDR reporting)
- preparation of transfer price documentation for Polish entities (local files-ready templates), including the respective reporting to the group (i.a. group margin reporting for transfer pricing purposes)
- supporting responsible departments and any local business stakeholders in any tax related issues, consulting and advising by implementing new systems (SAP), new business model, new contracts, etc.
- development, support and backup for potential other tax specialists (i.a. VAT accountant)
- design of internal controls referring to tax risks (i.a. split payment, VAT codes on the posted documents, date of tax obligation, etc.
- cooperation with Accounting departments (P2P, O2C, R2R) referring to tax obligation to optimize the process and minimize the risks of errors
- cooperation with tax controllers/specialists from other countries and tax advisors (local and international)
- supporting the annual statutory audit processes
- answering inquiries from tax authorities, handling tax controls
- monitoring of changes in tax law, tax interpretations, rulings published by Ministry of Finance
- finding and developing the common tax solutions within companies in the Central EMEA region to initiate efficiency and pooling work/resources attitude allowing to develop the tax practice within the Central EMEA Finance Operations Centre
what we expect
- 3+ years working experience as a Tax Specialist, Chief Accountant/Accountant in international company or accounting firm dealing with corporate taxes (CIT/VAT)
- professional interest in taxes, deep, practical knowledge in scope of the expected tasks, good knowledge/experience in accounting allowing to prepare the reconciliations, extract data for tax reporting
- good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Outlook)
- language skills: Polish - fluent, English - good in speaking and written, German -nice to have
- strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- close attention to detail
- keen to show initiative and eager to learn
- good oral and written communication skills
what we offer
- a job in an international environment, in the new Finance Operations Centre (historical Swedish company with a lot of opportunities in the future)
- attractive salary based on the contract of employment
- challenging work in a big enterprise, involved in contract manufacturing, distribution and provision of services
- trainings (language/professional/certification)
- development possibilities linked to the increasing role of Finance Operations Centre in the Central EMEA (Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland)