- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
Tax & Accounting SpecialistNumer ref.: 104409
Your task in this role will include
- Own, Calculate and Control Tax Packages
- Perform GL-VAT reconciliation and explanations to be performed monthly. Clear explanation of the most delicate/hot parts of the process, historical circumstances etc.
- Preparation of monthly VAT return, with clear working files well structured and standard across the months (with all the components of the VAT reporting, export VAT, domestic VAT etc)
- Handover of the audits (and pending ones), with complete overview of calculations in order to be ready to reply to the authorities questions
- Status of the bank guarantees and contacts to ensure we can smoothly execute the same in the future
- Organize and archive all back up documents, files, reconciliation etc
- Map and document VAT and all TAX processes
- Discuss the profitability of the entities with the different stakeholders: Central Transfer Price team, Indirect tax team, Stat team, Local finance and others
- Work with the Central Transfer Price team to ensure proper reflection of the Transfer Price adjustments in the Financials.
- Work on Local and USGAAP Financial Statements
- Collaborate with Italy finance & Tax teams to deliver accounting, financial and fiscal requirements;
- Deliver the month end close within corporate deadlines
- Support and approve the Balance Sheet reconciliation, analysis and review
- Act as first point of contact for the local authorities and for the internal and external auditors as subject matter experts of the local regulations and requirements.
Background and experiences:
- 5+ years accounting / tax experience
- Strong Excel and SAP knowledge
- Turkish as Native Language
- Must have fluent English communication, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and motivation with the desire to grow in the company
- Degree in Accounting, business administration, or economics related degrees
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com