- Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the annual transfer price documentation for the MAHLE Group, especially independent preparation of the Country by Country reporting, support the preparation of the MAHLE Masterfile and the Local file templates
- Assist in the preparation of local transfer price documentation for group companies
- Assist in the annual preparation of the group tax reconciliation
- Preparation of certain group internal tax reporting and support the analysis of such
- Coordination of intercompany contracts
Your Skills & Strengths
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Work experience in the area of transfer pricing (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Cooperative attitude, passion for working in an international environment and an ability to work independently and structured
See what we can offer you!
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Becoming a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Wrocław
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!
We will contact only selected candidates.