Junior Tax Associate
Thomson Reuters Corporation
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
The successful candidate will join the team responsible for the analyzing, researching, interpreting and documenting laws and regulations, extensive researching and analyzing of product exemptions, researching and responding to client inquiries, prioritizing, assessing risk for correspondence and assessments, updating documentation.
About the role
Tax Associate is responsible for researching, analyzing and documenting tax rules and laws applicable to ONESOURCE™ applications and offerings. The job includes updating and testing multiple tax data systems supporting indirect taxes.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Research, analyze, interpret and document tax laws and regulations.
- Monitor tax statutes, regulations, legislative activity, court decisions and publications to stay informed of changes in laws and regulations.
- Correspond with global and local tax authorities.
- Research and respond to client inquiries.
- Provide recommendations on complex tax and legal issues.
- Communicate complicated tax/legal issues in an understandable manner to non-tax/legal tax professionals.
- Tests all tax content changes made in database for quality assurance.
- Provide guidance to other departments regarding tax processes.
- Maintenance and accuracy of all applicable tax/legal information in content database, which includes entering content changes into all systems and applications.
- BA/BS or equivalent required
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving including ability to interpret, analyze and organize detailed legal material
- Demonstrated tax research and writing skills
- Ability to utilize online research tools (e.g. Checkpoint, Tax Analysts, WestLaw, etc.)
- Ability to consistently meet rigid and recurring deadlines
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including ability to write white papers or tax technical subjects
- Superior organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and to consistently meet deadlines
- Intermediate to advance software skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word)
- Ability to work and learn independently with minimal supervision
- Additional language skills preferred
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities ;
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs;
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more;