sharing the costs of sports activities
Tax Documentation Analyst/Specialist
BNY Mellon Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Tax Documentation analyst/specialist is a challenging position in an interesting field. This position will bring you opportunities to learn more about worldwide tax requirements due to exposure on tax documentation from all over the world. This position will also allow you to learn various aspects of working withing Banking / Financial sector as Tax department needs to work closely with many internal stake holders such as other Asset Servicing / Operations teams, Risk, Compliance or Client Service teams or even with external Sub Custodians. This position therefore require that processes are carried in a professional, safe, and procedural manner which together with good balance of autonomy and complexity will allow you to strengthen your professional work ethics, your attention to details, your problem solving and communication skills. Due to never ending changes in the financial markets, assets and tax regulations all over the world, this position has also very high growing and continuous learning potential.
• Your day-to-day responsibilities will be oriented around process of maintaining tax documentation from all over the world,
• You will ensure all necessary tax or other applicable documentation is on file and is processed in a timely manner to prevent any negative client or company impact,
• You will ensure that relevant databases and client files remain up to date,
• You will play an active role in developing and documenting procedures and ensuring they remain up to date,
• You will be also encouraged to actively identify potential process improvements by such means as automation, cost reduction or revenue generation and make appropriate recommendations to management,
• You will also have the opportunities to lead tax documentation projects which would require to be carried in a professional manner,
• You will contribute to compilation of periodic department status reports,
• For all the above you will also need to efficiently communicate / collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
As a successful candidate you will be given opportunity to acquire and develop knowledge from related fields:
• Working in a team to deliver best possible tax documentation service to our clients, both in daily operations regime, as well as annual reporting tasks,
• Supporting day-to-day tax activities, including account static data setup and maintenance,
• Working on a tax documentation from various countries all over the world,
• Providing information to questions from internal clients,
• Interacting with other internal or external stakeholders,
• Continuously improving the way we work.
At least 0-3 years related experience (Analyst) and 3-7 years related experience (Specialist) and/or training in Financial Services industry,
University Degree (completed or in progress), preferably in a financial related area,
Communicative in English,
An attitude of Accountability, Flexibility and Adaptability, attention to details, and ability to escalate in an effective and timely fashion,
Ability to understand dynamic and complex local market regulations, procedures, and practices,
Experience using Microsoft Office products.
What we offer
Full time contract of employment,
City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements,
Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program,
Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs,
On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme,
Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility,
Diverse and inclusive environment,
Employee Referral Program,
A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
retirement pension plan
saving & investment scheme
no dress code
coffee / tea
kindergarten / nursery
employee referral program
Application to the system
Feedback within 2 weeks
Tax Documentation Team is a part of the Tax & Documentation department which is responsible for end-to-end processes related to Tax Services offered by BNY Mellon. The team is responsible for maintaining tax documentation process which is crucial to ensure clients investments are treated with appropriate tax rate under the Double Taxation Agreement conditions between clients country of residence and country of theirs investment, or under the Domestic Law of the clients country of investment. Team is responsible to ensure that all processes are in line with internal policies and procedures, as well as any external regulations.
BNY Mellon Poland
For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level. The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting, investment operations and technology. Our organizational culture stands on solid values – Integrity, Strength in Diversity, Passion for Excellence and Courage to Lead. Our guiding principles drive us to always do what’s right, helping everyone feel included on the way, to take the risks necessary to lead and get things done.