- Ważna jeszcze 5 dni23 Luty 2020
- Pełny etat
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
The Tax Intmd. Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Tax Intermediate Analyst
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- Working in a team dealing with UK tax related matters
- Preparation of UK corporate income tax computations
- Calculation of the monthly UK income tax accruals, as well as the management and reconciliation of the tax balances on the ledger & effective tax rate analysis.
- Preparation of tax numbers to be disclosed in the statutory accounts
- WHT reconciliation and assisting with preparation of WHT reclaim forms for EMEA local Tax Authorities
- Transfer pricing reporting
- Liaising with the foreign branch accountants to regularly monitor the local tax accruals and tax attributes (including tax paid, utilisation of losses, prior year adjustments)
- Liaising with the UK Financial Control team & New York tax department as required
- Preparing Corporate Tax returns (including required amendments, schedules, etc.)
- Reporting the tax numbers to the US and Finance when required i.e. breakdown of Deferred tax asset
- Graduate degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- Previous Tax experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent English
- Opportunity for future progression within the team or within the broader UK tax or Finance department
- Opportunity to work in a complex environment
- Contact with a number of people within the organisation, both domestically and internationally
- Good overall understanding of the UK tax compliance process
- Good overall understanding of the Finance functions for a licensed bank
- Opportunity to learn about the UK Tax system
- Opportunity to travel to the UK to increase understanding of the UK tax system
- Opportunity to become an expert in accounting and taxes, in particular getting familiar with Corporate Income Tax issues across EMEA countries
- Development of analytical skills
- Work with professionals in a multicultural environment
- Possibility of professional growth thanks to internal trainings programme and cooperation with Corporate Tax Department (London)