- Żegańska 1, 04-713 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking a Tax Manager to be based in Warsaw. In this challenging position you will be responsible for all tax matters in ABB operations in Poland including all tax related aspects of business activity of the Group.
Tax ManagerNumer ref.: PL75244550_E2
- Advise on all tax related aspects of business activity of the Group.
- Monitor tax legislation and adapt business processes and ERP setting to changing tax environment.
- Oversight TP margins and provide TP analysis for business decision and documentation.
- Support Tax compliance in all areas of TP, direct and indirect taxation.
- Ensure accuracy of tax provisions for closing processes and estimates for forecasting and business decisions.
- Work closely with accounting, finance & IT teams to improve the efficiency & automation of tax processes.
- Identify tax risk and opportunities across organization and implement corrective actions to business and compliance processes.
- Support from a tax perspective legal entities and business restructuring initiatives.
- Design internal tax guidelines and support digitalization of tax processes.
- Assist Country Tax Leader and Corporate Tax Team on other tax-related matters.
- Support dialog with tax authorities and other governmental bodies
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration is required.
- At least 5 years of experience, in tax consulting; audit/tax advisory firm and/or a tax function of a multinational group.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral).
- Tax Advisor Certificate; Tax/ Accounting degree or other qualifications are welcome.
- Solid understanding of TP matters in multinational environment.
- Solid understanding of direct and indirect taxes in an international context.
- Expert in domestic tax law.
- Project management experience.
- Proficiency in working with MS Office Basic.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Customer focused mind set with interest in taking on new tasks/projects.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Ability and flexibility to multitask.
- Creativity and problem solving skills.
- Willingness to learn and gain experience.
- Team player.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks