- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Tax Manager you will work closely with other DBS teams and local business and be responsible for coordination of all tax issues in Danone businesses located in Nordics and Baltics (incl. Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Latvia and Lithuania).
Tax Manager in Danone ensures compliance with tax laws and regulations (incl. current and deferred corporation tax, VAT, WHT, transfer pricing) as well as establishes effective procedures and delivers process improvements.
- Your responsibility will be also to engage with other DBS teams and local businesses to ensure finance processes are tax compliant and promote awareness and understanding of tax issues/requirements.
- You will coordinate the cooperation with local tax consultants.
- You will monitor any legislative changes and implement accordingly.
- Your responsibility will be to identify, manage and mitigate tax risks and exposures, as well as identify and deliver tax opportunities.
- You will manage and develop good relationship with tax authorities and manage tax audits.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A University degree in Tax / Economics / Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- 3-5 years working experience in an accounting or finance management position either gained as an in-house tax manager or consulting.
- Chartered tax advisor qualification would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge of international taxes.
- Knowledge of Nordic and/or Baltic taxes would be a plus.
- Accounting ERP Systems knowledge (SAP or Navision would be a plus).
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving mindset with ability to influence different stakeholders.
- Fluent English.
- Danone is all about development! How much you will develop depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/professionalalisci/#benefity).
After clicking 'Apply' button you will create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a video call with your future manager.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible". Working with your manager, Rafał, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations as well as establishing effective procedures and delivering process improvements. Learn more about us at www.danone.pl.