Porozmawiaj z pracodawcą
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Shaping the future: As a member of our tax team you will consolidate competency in WHT area
- Living cooperation: Act as the first line support for business advising them in the area of CIT and VAT, reviewing commercial contracts, new business models, etc.
- Coordinate conscientiously: Support in preparation of tax declarations, SAF-T files (JPK) and its corrections, assistance in various projects in the area of VAT and CIT and tasks required
What distinguishes you:
- University Degree in Tax Law/Economics/Finance/Accounting
- 3+ years of tax experience in tax department, profound knowledge of VAT and CIT (WHT); professional qualification in area of tax will be an asset
- Polish speaking, fluency in English is a must
- Very good work organization, initiative and commitment, project management experience, solid MS Office skills
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training