- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced administration specialist with excellent organizational skills and ability to manage across borders in a matrix organization? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a TBS Program Delivery Solutions Business Support Specialist with a passion for delivering business solutions, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the Program Delivery Solutions function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. The Program Delivery Solutions (PDS) team is pivotal to the success and reputation of TBS globally, delivering the TBS footprint and the consistency in the delivery of Finance, Procurement and People Solutions activities from ‘current state’ to ‘future state’.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a TBS PDS Business Support Specialist, you will be key to managing administrative processes. Reporting to the COE, Portfolio and Transition Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and People Solutions stakeholders.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Working with project team members and maintaining complete and accurate project records including updating Smartsheet program management tools and for performing clerical support functions (varies based upon the need).
- Providing assistance to project managers in following up with contractor administration requirements
- Taking care of Programme Delivery Solutions (PDS) business administration
- Working with the PDS team to support the efficient execution of both internal and client facing projects including workshop
- facilitation and organisation, documentation updating and project reporting.
- Providing a planning and control support service for Programme and Project Managers in the setting up of Project plans, etc.
- Raising POs on behalf of the Project Manager, ensuring that valid quotes have been obtained
- Maintaining effective relationships with PDS internal and external customers
- Provide summaries of Project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance statistics to identify key areas of opportunity, ensuring that concise and accurate information is available for informed management decisions making purposes
- MS Office knowledge (advanced Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent English
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- Stress resistance, discipline, dedication
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical thinking
- Accurate, structured and logical approach
- Positive attitude, proactiveness, flexibility
- Professional experience in business management
- Academic background preferably in finance/ accounting / economics / project management
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Interest/experience in external innovations and automation (ERP, WF, Robotics, AI)
- General curious mindset
- Additional accounting courses
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS