- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a solutions-oriented leader with a passion for operational excellence? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As Takeda Business Solutions reimagines People Solutions at Takeda, we are hiring a Regional HCM Operations Manager – EMEA to deliver operational efficiencies on a regional scale
People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
As a Regional HCM Operations Manager – EMEA, you will oversee all regional HCM activities and initiatives, provide direction, mentoring and guidance to HCM regional analysts. Reporting to the Global HCM Operations & Reporting Lead.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Act as the single point of contact for systems questions, issues and requests for the Europe, Africa and Middle East region
- Lead regional activities on HR systems operational support, specifically Workday
- Provide troubleshooting support for Workday issues, including coordinating with vendors and internal teams
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support for the region ensuring all work is performed according to defined processes and SLAs
- Design, plan, and execute strategies for increasing usability and integration of HCM system regionally, determine requirements, and plan end-user training and support.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute testing efforts for changes impacting HCM system from region point of view.
- Lead process and regional discussions while collaborating with HRBPs, HR COEIs, technical and development teams and other members of the HCM Operations team
- Ensure the appropriate development and execution of SOX compliance and controls
- Pro-actively manage escalations and project risks
- Act as the escalation point of contact for HRIS issues and inquiries raised via multiple channels including ServiceNow
- Engages HR and other departments (e.g. finance, payroll, IT, legal, etc.) to understand current and future demands and ensure that HR is prepared to integrate with and support their initiatives, projects, and programs.
- Focus on identifying trends, determining root cause of problems, predicting future implications and determining solutions to drive effective business decisions.
- Accountable for managing employee lifecycle of all team members and provide ongoing coaching/feedback and functional guidance as needed.
- Advanced educational degree
- 5+ years of experience in corporate HRIS or HRIT or HCM Operations Management including data, platform, and systems management
- Experience and good command of global HR systems (Workday required) and strong Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with HR Information Management systems such as Workday
- People management experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, both verbally and written
- Project management knowledge
- Experience with ServiceNow case management
- Demonstrated ability to establish partnerships and strong working relationships globally
- High integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Strong business acumen and customer focus
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS