sharing the costs of sports activities
Tea Division Payroll Analyst
Unilever Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Chorzowska 6, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• To lead and support the delivery of the end to end payroll process for the countries of responsibility, ensuring that Payroll performance is consistently satisfactory based on the defined metric targets.
• To identify and implement change in payroll process for continuous improvement and to ensure payroll health is in compliance with internal and external control framework.
• Perform all payroll processes to ensure timely, accurate and compliant payments to all employees
• Process payments to employees in compliance with all National, State/Province, and local regulations.
• Complete tax payments and filings in accordance with agency requirements.
• Escalate issues to team lead and/or management when necessary, to avoid delays in processing
Your Key Tasks:
• Manage the full end to end delivery of payroll in area of responsibility
• Provide Joiner, Leaver and Movers information to the Payroll provider in accordance with the payroll calendar.
• Provide employee and ekaterra data changes to the payroll provider per the agreed payroll calendar (changes to non-statutory earnings, deductions, associated account numbers, changes to tax filing requirements etc)
• Load transactional data for payroll processing in line with the agreed payroll calendar.
• Review and approve final payroll result prior to payment.
• Ensure that defined checks and validations are executed
• Prepare reports and reconciliations in a timely manner to demonstrate accuracy and completeness of payroll processes.
• Responsible for the provision, receipt, and entry of Payroll year-end adjustments.
• Resolves payroll queries raised by employees, HR Partner or others.
• Monitors payroll processes to ensure they meet legal compliance and Company Code of Business Process requirements,
• Functional expert in the area of responsibility, Payroll processes and systems (incl T&A if applicable)
• Ensure accurate reporting, and maintain satisfactory payroll service metrics
• Own issue and escalation management flow
• Participate in local payroll projects
• Develop and retain Ekaterra business knowledge.
• Identify and drive continuous improvements to payroll processes and procedures.
• Build strong relationships with business partners, ensuring there is effective collaboration with a value creation mindset amongst the teams.
Key interfaces and relevant stakeholders for this role:
• You are member of the Central Payroll Team.
• You report directly to the Global Payroll Lead.
• You work with local employee representative bodies.
• You work with local Payroll- and T&A vendor.
• You interface with the Global HR Expertise teams.
Skills and Experiences:
• You have 3 years of relevant experience in payroll processing.
• Working knowledge of HRIS systems (e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors)
• Experience in and expert knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience in payroll systems technical know-how
• Good administrative, negotiation and influencing skills
Who we are looking for:
• Fluent in English
• Strong communication skills
• Interpersonal skills /Customer Service
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Pro-active, energized, and positive
• Driven, results oriented with great passion for tea!
The qualities we look for in you
The Tea business is made up of a special blend of individuals which make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our tea family we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious, who understand the power of simplicity and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What we offer
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders and making space to grow an owner’s mentality and like nature we adapt, we change and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and (work)levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing and a better you.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
corporate products and services at discounted prices
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
Unilever Polska Sp. z o.o.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.