You have talent, knowledge and experience. Why not use them in a stable workplace? With us you take on interesting challenges that will become a source of your professional satisfaction. Currently, for a new team in Financial Services Advisory department we are looking for experienced candidate for the following role, based in Gdańsk:
Miejsce pracy: Gdańsk
- Work on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
- Supervise work of team
- Keep up with developments in the sector and regulatory area (AML and/or FATCA)
- Provide guidance in your area of expertise to clients and colleagues
- Coach junior Team members.
- Fluent English, second foreign language would be an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial services in one of following areas:
- AML(KYC/Transaction Monitoring)
- FATCA implementation
- Project Management / PMO
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lead teams
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Enthusiastic and passionate about work, good team-player
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and be involved in international projects also on long term assignments.
- Possibility to develop career in international environment
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.
PwC office is tailored to the needs of people with physical disabilities. In case of your individual needs, in order to ensure the comfort of recruitment process, please report your requirements to the following address: [email protected].
| || |
It has never been so easy! Apply providing your social media profile instead of CV.
| || |
| || || |