- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Team CoachNumer ref.: Workplace: Katowice
The Customer Support Organization has an important role to play as they serve as the primary customer contact for an assigned portfolio of accounts they bring the customers, sales and business operations together.
They are responsible for commercial and operational activities as part of the Order-To-Cash process: i.e. validation and booking of customer orders, managing order changes, providing status updates, managing physical & financial claims with a strong alignment with all relevant internal functions as part of the end-to-end customer experience.
In addition to his/her order management/customer support role, the CS Team Coach is responsible for the organization and co-ordination of the day-to-day work within his/her respective Customer Support Team. He/she should act as the team’s first point of contact when faced with general business or customer challenges and is responsible for the resolution of any work-related issues within the team.
It is important to note that this role do not have directly reporting employees. Team Coach focuses on below described operational tasks, supports supervisor and may act as his back up.
- Provides daily support for Customer Support Representatives with escalated issues and/or customer inquiries as well as customer/process coaching
- Acts as escalation point (including escalation calls) and point of contact for business stakeholders;
- Daily monitoring of performance and taking real time corrective actions;
- Supports back-up for the Customer Support Supervisor role
- Supports diagnostics, troubleshooting, analysis & resolution of customer support issues as well as future corrective plan
- Follows established process and procedures to provide support to customers via all contracted channels (Phone, email)
- Works effectively with other management & customers to quickly address issues as they arise.
- Escalates issues to the appropriate contacts in a timely manner & ensure end users are aware of changes to original expectations in accordance with procedural guidelines.
- Contributes to ongoing Quality improvement and supports auditing initiatives.
- Listen to Customer Support Representative calls with customers, evaluates them and provide quality feedback – according to agreed targets of quality sample.
- Review Customer Support Representative emails to customers, evaluates them and provide quality feedback – according to agreed targets of quality sample.
- Active involvement and support in individual contributors’ development and performance evaluation;
- Provides reports per demand as requested by the Supervisors or Management
- Highlights process deviations or exceptions, ensures best practice sharing and initiates process improvement opportunities where required
- Getting familiar with existing documentation (Value Stream Maps, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Transition checklists, RASIC and other). Identification of blind spots and potential risks.
- Supports Supervisor in transition planning which includes i.e. preparation of the Knowledge Transfer (KT) agenda, introduction to transition team and to the sending site, participation in regular catch up calls.
- Coordinates sharing of the knowledge gathered during the Knowledge Transfer at sending site with the receiving team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
- Business fluent in written and spoken German/French/Spanish/Italian/Dutch
- 3+ years Customer Support experience
- Expert knowledge/experience with CRM/ERP system business processes
- Process documentation skills
- Advanced user level for: SAP, SalesForce, InContact, SharePoint based tools & trackers
- Financial understanding of the OTC process including: VAT, billing, proforma requirements, credits
- High level of customer orientation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (phone, mail, email)
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
- Flexible individual with a high level of intercultural sensitivity, able to adapt to a quickly changing environment and drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated solution-oriented, pro-active “can do” attitude, Willingness and ability to work under own initiative
- Self-motivated with assertive communication skills, positive and result oriented attitude
If you are interested in this role, click “aplikuj teraz” (“apply now”) to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV