Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Team Lead - HR Operations
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Manage the delivery of end-to-end HR Operations support to employees and line managers for a given country.
- Continuously drive up the quality of services and support provided, through operational excellence and process simplification, aimed at improving overall employee experience.
- Lead a team of HR Advisors; growing capability of the team.
- Ensure efficient services delivery that meets all clients’ requirements. This entails especially responsiveness and quality of the services that are delivered by the team
- Ensuring that processes and procedures for the team are in line with policies & guidelines.
- Ensuring KPIs and service metrics are achieved through regular monitoring and proactive intervention where required.
- Provide staff development, supervision, motivation and leadership within the team. This entails positive recognition opportunities, performance reviews, promoting career development within and outside of the team and giving space for personal and professional growth.
- Providing input to streamline processes and procedures within HR Services using best practice, to provide better efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Handling escalated cases, follow up on resolution, inform customer, document and capture learning gained.
- Active participation in various operating/networking HR Services forums within and outside the designated cluster as well as outside HR Services.
- Participate in or lead regional projects aimed at ensuring operational excellence.
- Drive Operational Excellence within own team, and support Continuous Improvement of services/processes within own scope.
- Ensure the team is manages the quality of data being handled, and that the team acts in accordance to Information Compliance and Data Privacy rules.
Previous HR Operations and leadership experience are required.
- Strong IT Skills, especially with MS Office and SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with HR Systems & Processes.
- Experience in introducing and maintaining service excellence.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight constraints.
- (Performance) coaching skills.
- Good understanding of HR Model, and where to find specialist knowledge
- Knowledge of local and global policies, and the associated processes
- Understanding of CI tools & techniques and how to apply within operational setting
- Ownership; end to end accountability for resolution
- Performance focus
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome