QIAGEN is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. With our sample to insight solutions that unlock valuable molecular information from biological samples, QIAGEN helps to improve healthcare and safeguard our societies, enables the development of new medicines and paves the way for scientific breakthroughs.
Join the revolution – and see how you can make a difference!
Team Leader Accounts Payable
Job ID #: 6851
Functional Area: Accounting Location: Wroclaw (Breslau), Poland
Duration: unlimited Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
- Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives;
- Provide leadership to the AP team to ensure excellent customer service to business partners and suppliers
- Manage AP team (Recruiting, Performance evaluation, Training, Motivating, Developing competencies);
- Measure department performance with appropriate metrics; support continuous results improvement;
- Provide support for month, quarter and year-end close; audit requirements ;
- Verify that all internal & SOX controls are executed in order to guarantee completeness, correctness and security for transactions within AP;
- Provide ongoing training of the AP team;
- Ongoing process improvements - lead and participate in projects bringing improvements as required;
- Manage relations with other departments.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree or equivalent in the relevant field;
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience with at least 5 FTE’s’;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working in Accounts Payable;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiar with SAP system;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Italian, Spanish language skills will be an asset.
- Ability to manage strict deadlines with strong organizational skills;
- Strong prioritization skills in a multitasking environment;
- Highly collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and can do attitude;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and roll up sleeves to “go figure it out”;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Effective communication skills.
- Possibility to develop in an international company;
- Attractive office location in Sky Tower;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Language classes;
- Private medical care;
- Group Life Insurance;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Happy Monday :)