- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
Whether you work from home, a city high-rise office, a converted garage or a hot desk, our workspaces will help you make a difference every day.
All around Europe we have passionate and professional specialists. They are working full time and part-time in various departments, such as IT and eCommerce, to make this all happen.
We care about our employees and candidates and make sure that all stay safe in the current state of the world. Employees can choose to work from home and all interviews take place on-line as we work remote.
To adapt to changed strategy and make more efficient IT Commerce dev team management new role of Team Leader is required. You will organize the skill community, be a mentor/coach to help team members to grow.
- 60% of the time
- being a Software Engineer or Architect in the Scrum Team to deliver high-quality solutions,
- Remaining 40% time:
- Hierarchically overseeing a team of Engineers, implying the people management,
- Recruiting of new talents, people administration, personal development and evaluation of the Team members,
- Providing them coaching on both professionally as well as personally,
- Encouraging and facilitating people in the Team to continuously develop themselves, both personally and within their area of expertise, so that they remain up-to-date in their field of expertise,
- Management responsibility for Engineers sharing a passion and expert knowledge in the particular IT Area,
- Highly proficient at identifying international market trends that may impact the way of working of IT professionals, and able to adopt and implement these trends,
- Highly proficient at helping the organization structure complex engineering issues so they can be completely redesigned, rather than improved incrementally: technology, development methodologies, Continuous Improvement / Continuous Delivery.
- Proven track record in this role or Team Lead, preferably in an international environment,
- Management experience in getting the best out of people, when working with multiple cultures at the same time; preferably, in an Agile organization,
- Strong fundamentals in software design and development,
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML5,
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Node.js and any common REST libraries (Hapi, serve, express)
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff and practical knowledge of wireframe tools like Abstract, Figma,
- Knowledge of tracking tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics),
- Very good understanding of performance, cross-browser / cross-device development, testing, optimization, and front-end performance requirements,
- Knowledge of principles of Clean Code,
- Practical knowledge of AzureDevOps is a plus,
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems is a plus,
- Knowledge of backend development .NET core or Java/JavaEE is a plus,
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery using continuous delivery toolings such as Jenkins and practical experience with Docker containerization,
- Excellent analytical and communication skills,
- Experience with Agile methodologies for software development and DevOps,
- Fluency in English—verbal and written.