- aleja Grunwaldzka 103a, 80-236 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimize the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads, crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's sales in 2019 totalled approximately EUR 3.7 billion and it employs around 12,500 people. www.cargotec.com
We are looking for candidates for the position of:
Purpose of the position
Main targets are to maintain and improve the service level of the function/team, to create an integrated team with good spirit and customer oriented focus, to develop the sales process.
- Responsible for daily operations of the function/team you are team leader for,
- Manage and distribute the work within the function/team to ensure best possible service and decision maker in problem cases,
- Develop and maintain best practice of the function/team processes including to ensure the correct usage of SAP,
- Give feedback to GPSC management and be a part of the GPSC management team,
- Be able to act as deputy Manager GPSC managerial wise if needed,
- Responsible for carrying out changes to our operating module,
- Responsible for performance intelligence monitoring and set targets to improve performance,
- Develop and follow strategies, visions and targets for the function/team that is aligned with GPSC,
- Plan and execute activities in short and long term,
- Ensure the function/team has a good working environment; good working conditions, tools and sufficient office space,
- Participate in the daily business when/if needed,
- Evaluate training needs and strengthen the technical know-how,
- Develop team spirit,
- Ensuring a professional customer oriented function both externally and internally for all business type segments,
- Take an active part in the cooperation with front line offices and insure customers being served in a timely manner.
What you would need to succeed?
- 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in SSC / BPO,
- University degree in a relevant field,
- knowledge of English at least at level C1,
- knowledge of SAP would be an asset,
- Experience or background in Customer Service in maritime industry would be an asset,
- Ability to lead teams with purpose,
- Ability to empower team performance,
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues,
- Enthusiastic and passionate about working with people, good team-player,
- High ability to structure and prioritize a very large and diverse workload for a team,
- Creativity and openness to share and implement new ideas,
- Eager to learn.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in our global dynamic organisation and possibility to deepen your professional competencies. The tasks provide an opportunity to further develop your professional competencies. We also provide a friendly atmosphere and comfortable workplace with development possibilities while taking part in internal corporate projects. We also offer a wide range of benefits like Medicover Healthcare package, Multisport card or AXA Insurance for life.