Team Leader In Market Data Services
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Team Leader in Market Data Services #188326Numer ref.: 188326
The role involves:
- Proactively monitoring KPIs and ensuring team members meet their individual targets and objectives.
- Regularly reviewing team processes and working with business partners to drive process improvements.
- Investigating and owning issues and managing queries through to resolution and ensuring major issues are escalated to MDS management team where appropriate.
- Pro-active communication with Market Data Stakeholders.
- Providing data quality improvements in the market data Ordering & Licencing process through close collaboration with key business partners.
- Acting as a mentor and role-model for team members and carrying out regular performance reviews and managing other developmental activities.
- Cultivate and encourage collaborative, team working environment, work hand in hand with global teams to ensure global standards and optimal service provision.
This position will allow to gain experience in a multinational corporation under Global Market Data Services. Working for Credit Suisse gives also an opportunity for international mobility.
Your future colleagues
Market Data ORLICA Ordering & Licencing team is responsible for permissioning of around 2,5K Market Data services to 10K users (all divisions). Main product under their scope is Bloomberg with over $100M annual spend for the bank. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven Team Leader experience preferable.
- Experience with Customer Service be beneficial.
- Graduate degree in Finance or Economics preferable.
- Market Data know how would be beneficial.
- Basic understanding of the typical organizational structure of a global bank would be useful.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented individual with control mind-set and attention to detail.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Collaborate effectively and demonstrate flexible approach and enthusiastic attitude.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.