- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Fascinationeering - to us this means: getting excited about new technologies and helping shape the industry of the future worldwide. Together we can develop great ideas which will inspire others in the global market. Let's develop approaches that will fascinate the markets. As a leading mechanical and plant engineering company, we are happy to hear from you, if you share our passion.
Take on challenging tasks:
- You will be leading a team composed of 10 members, including yourself. The team is responsible for the operational management of NPM commodities such as MRO, services etc.
- You will develop, establish and maintain cost effective, service oriented and quality focused supplier relationships in accordance with company objectives and industry best practices
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing functional supplier performance indicators, supplier negotiations and ongoing administration tasks.
- You will support and engage frequently with your stakeholders in order to understand and meet their procurement needs and strategy as well as educate them on procurement processes and guidelines
- You will participate and drive cross-functional initiatives within Indirect procurement.
- University degree in business administration, sourcing, supply chain management, finance or comparable qualification
- You have five years of relevant experience in a large purchasing function, managing suppliers in an international business, preferably in a customer care area
- You bring experience in a fast-paced organization with exposure to innovative and new approaches to procurement
- You are overall efficiency focused
- You are able to coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders with various levels of hierarchy, both internally and externally.
- You focus on customer service, take ownership and have an entrepreneurial driven mindset
- You speak English fluently and your German is very good; any additional language is a plus.
- Stable employment
- Medical care
- Multisport or OK System
- Life insurance
- Support for sporting activities
- Green Wednesdays“
- CSR Projects
- Christmas bonuses
- Co-financing for training and studies
- Co-financing for language courses
- Integration meetings
- Co-financing for meals
- Annual bonus
- Work in an international environment