- Półwiejska 12, 61-888 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in [email protected], so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance, and other key industries.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy, or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 11 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are looking for candidates who will be in charge of coordinating day-to-day activities of the team, supervising tasks, roles and responsibilities of the team.
- Provides supervision and direction to subordinate staff and coordinates workflow
- Assigns staff to cover workload and contingency plans for it
- Answers questions, and resolves problems of the supervised team
- Supervises the development and implementation of training programs within the team supervised;
- Serves as a liaison between the team and other offices/departments for the distribution and collection of information and to resolve operational issues
- Trains staff in the use of the client’s network troubleshooting and management and attends meetings
- Conduct 121 feedback with direct reports in a continuous manner and performance assessments in timely manner
- Reviews work performance, identifying problems with performance and solutions to those problems, initiating formal measures to correct misconduct
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of completion of the duties for the team supervised
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records (annual/medical leaves) time sheets for staff supervised
- Assisting the project's clients according to current procedures and customer/client request
- Coordinating day-to-day activities in order to meet or exceed Service Level Agreements
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in managing a team of at least 10 people (preferably in BPO industry), with sufficient understanding of People Management, Tools, Processes and Methodologies
- C1 level of English
- Availability to work 24/7 shifts
- Experience in a complex operational environment – Customer Service, Help Desk, BPO
- Good communication and people skills
- Ability to assimilate information and learn quickly, self-study oriented
- Easily adaptable to new circumstances, technologies and procedures
- Pro-active, self-starter and ambitious
- Multicultural and multilingual environment
- High-end office located in the heart of the city
- Multiple benefits: private medical healthcare, meal tickets, sports card
- Working on an international project
- Working with social media and new internet technologies
- Many opportunities to grow professionally
If you are interested, please send English version of your CV via Apply button below.