private medical care
- Opolska 100, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
Your responsibilities would include:
The Team Leader role has dual responsibility as business leader and people leader. As business leader ensures operational delivery according to functional standards and effective collaboration with internal and external clients and stakeholders. As people leader supervises team and its operational deliverables, supports employee’s development, builds engagement and fosters collaboration across teams.
As Business Leader:
• Understands and be able to communicate company strategy to team and individuals
• Establishes team strategy aligned with process and HEINEKEN Krakow high level strategy and priorities
• Executes the process delivery with expected service objectives and quality
• Takes ownership for end-to-end process and service delivery including part of the process delivered by GBO
• Solves operational issues and acts prevent it in future
• Prepares and analyses SLA/KPI reports with root cause analysis
• Ensures complete and up to date process documentation
• Actively attends the relevant operational meetings to discuss performance, issues, collaboration
• Prepares and participates in business visits as per the agreed plan with SM Fosters business partnership and aligns the communication standards with OpCo, GBO
• Ensures that effective controls are executed, monthly control reports are delivered.
• Proactively raises any issue on design or execution of controls and propose changes to make controls effective and efficient.
• Makes conscious decision regarding team’s costs (OT, travels, R&R, unused holidays, band mix)
• Brings constructive, challenging ideas to drive Process standardization and takes ownership of the agreed actions As
• Plans resources for the team, recruit right people, on-board them in the new role
• Sets & describes SMART team and individuals objectives linked to HEINEKEN Global and HEINEKEN Krakow vison & strategy
• Plans individual’s and team tasks over time Provides ongoing, regular 1-2-1 feedback to team members on their performance and development
• Handles underperformance timely and effectively and recognize good performance and reward best people
• Assists to create SMART development plans based on 70/20/10 approach
• Plans succession, develop best people in the pipeline for leaders or experts
• Provides regular coaching and mentoring to team members
• Breaks the communication silos and foster team collaboration Effectively manages changes in the team
You have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
You engage and drive for results
You have 1-3 years of relevant professional experience as leader and 4 years of operational experience in the process
What we offer
Private Medical Healthcare
Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
ACCA Approved Employer
Work from home flexibility (also after COVID)
employee referral program
flexible work from home scheme after pandemic/lockdown
At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation Management, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!