- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
HAPEKO HR Executive Consultants is your first choice for the recruiting of professionals, specialists and executives in Germany. Our main focus concentrates on creating long-term relationships between specialists looking for a career opportunity and matching companies. The Hanseatisches Personalkontor (www.hapeko.de) has more than 20 active locations in Germany.
As a mid tier, owner-managed and highly digitalized supplier of high quality modular solutions in the field of temporary and semipermanent lightweight buildings, our client ranks among the market leaders in Germany and Europe. Our client’s customers include a variety of DAX-Corporations as well as SMEs throughout Europe. The strong customer focus, high reliability and an outstanding quality standard has ensured the sustained national and international growth of the past 10 years.
Furthermore, the company combines the tradition of nearly 100 years of passion in down-to-earth industrial construction with strong regional roots and the dynamic structures of a Start-Up. As a consequence our client has been honored with the “German annual Top100 Innovation Award” in 2019 for a second time in a row.
Due to the continuous international growth, we are now looking for an experienced, dynamic and passionate sales personality to manage and develop the business activities and the field sales staff in Poland and Hungary. The staff in Poland and Hungary currently consists of 4 colleagues, two in Poland and two in Hungary. Over the last 5 years the company focused on the development of German-speaking countries and the Western European markets UK and France, so currently there is only a few, but client-wise highly interesting, existing business in the mid-eastern European countries like Poland and Hungary. Consequently, the key challenge in this role is to develop these two markets by empowering, coaching and steering your team, i.e. by regular “tandem” client visits, and by independently managing new and existing key accounts. This implies the need of business trips to both countries on a regular base (2-3 travelling days per week) and quarterly meetings at the German headquarter in the greater area of Cologne / Bonn. German language skills are nice to have but it is mandatory to speak English fluently and to have native language skills in Polish and / or Hungarian Language.
In case this offer has attracted your attention, we are looking forward to your application! Please refer to the reference number MAB/ 74740.
Region: Hungary / Poland
- Operational and strategic responsibility for the Hungarian and Polish markets
- Technical leadership and personnel development of the current field-sales team (4 employees)
- Managing the decision-making and negotiation process of key projects
- Interface and link between the mid-eastern European sales organisation and the operational organisation at the company’s headquarter in Germany
- Systematic analysis of market, competition and target groups as well as derivation and implementation of strategic measures
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, Civil/industrial engineering or alternatively a completed commercial-technical training with relevant work experience
- Several years of professional experience in field sales and first experience in personnel management
- Hungarian and / or Polish native speaker as well as business fluent in English
- High willingness to travel internationally with residence in either Hungary or Poland
- Co-operative but at the same time pace-setting management style paired with strength of implementation, determination and entrepreneurial mindset
- Candidate (m/f/d) with the ambition to take their next professional step in a company with a superb working climate and a supportive corporate culture
- Permanent employment in an owner-managed mid tier company with solid growth and a crisis-proof business model
- Long-established company with exceptionally modern organization and corporate culture
- Large scope for action and creative leeway in a key strategic position
- Attractive compensation package, a company car for private use and home office
- Outstanding international development prospects