- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
- Management of customer assessment, establishment of appropriate risk ratings and credit limits through financial and supply chain analysis, along with a recommendation of credit terms.
- Showing excellent leadership behaviour supporting the organization.
- Establishing and maintaining an office environment supportive of diversity and inclusiveness.
- Supporting a safe working environment.
- Execution of the appropriate risk mitigating actions identified, such as the negotiation and management of security necessary to support higher risk exposures, and recommendations on accounts receivable bad debt provisions.
- Be committed to personal development and career opportunity to grow in Credit organization, as well as ensure business continuity and knowledge retention via developing analysts in the pipeline.
- The analysis of the overall credit exposure and re-assessment of credit worthiness of customers based on re-evaluation triggers and timelines.
- Ensuring business continuity by proactively and reactively managing and acting on blocked orders, and consequently dealing with risk implications associated with exposures beyond current approved credit limits.
- Efficient and effective management of the accounts receivable by managing collection activities, minimizing overdue debts and negotiate and approve refinancing of overdue debts.
- (Optional) Ensuring that bad debt portfolio is managed according to legal and fiscal requirements,
- (Optional) Monitoring performance of external collection agencies.
- Supports Continuous Improvement Manager to achieve improvement in efficiency over time.
- Develops and fosters good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Additionally, this position will be responsible for engaging and managing effective relationships with key stakeholders within Finance Operations, Finance in the Business, Order to Cash and Sales, to ensure that alignment of objectives takes place, delivery of functional plan is achieved, and targets are met. The role will also be responsible for engaging and managing relationships with external Shell customers, to ensure that a balance of risk and reward is maintained and communicated.
Challenges you may encounter:
To be successful on the role you will need to have:
- Degree/qualifications in Accounting/Business preferred; a professional degree required
- 3 years minimum work experience in various financial/accounting positions, supervisory experience appreciated
- Knowledge of Credit Management process
- English C1
- Dutch C1 will be a strong asset
- Good knowledge of controls framework
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to Motivate, Coach & Develop
- Ensure that staff have the right competencies to execute the work. Inspire and develop the team.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.