Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Team Manager - Customer Service Operations
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Leads and manages a team of 12 -16 Customer Service Professionals (CSPs)
- Delivers the daily Service Level Agreement (SLA) for own team and works with Work Force Management (WFM) to optimise CSP utilisation and service queues.
- Manages team resources; coordinates leave, manages breaks and re-assigns responsibilities during team member absences.
- Ensures the team complies to the agreed parameters (level of authority, offer book, controls & procedures)
- Champions Customer 1st culture and the behaviours required within the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Actively manages the daily operational performance of the CSPs by being present on the floor with the team
- Drives CSPs to take end-to-end ownership of customer enquiries that may involve other partners across the service chain
- Drives CSPs to resolve customer enquiries during the first contact with the customer (live resolution)
- Is the escalation contact for customer dissatisfaction issues related to CSPs or other service providers
- Accountable for the overall performance of team members and the team as a whole, positively recognising excellent performance and effectively managing any underperformance.
- Works with the Process Coach, Quality Assurance (QA) and WFM to coach individual team members to improve performance and actively engages with each team member to develop and act on their Individual Development Plans.
- Participate in the recruitment and selection of new CSPs & Process Coaches
- Identify and drive Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Liaise regularly with business partners to ensure the team has access to all relevant information to perform effectively in their roles
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of business processes and procedures for their area of responsibility
- Accountable for the execution of the Business Continuity plan for the team they manage
- Ensures the Shell Group policies and procedures, HSSE, local legal and fiscal (for the OU based in and OU(s) serviced) are clearly communicated, understood and adhered to within their team
- Uses and promotes the Shell Employee Value Proposition
- Performs MOA activities as appropriate (e.g. related to the resolution of Cards transactional Disputes)
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a Customer service
- Has proven leadership track record
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities to meet Stakeholder expectations
- Able to put Customer centricity at the heart of the role, inspiring a team to deliver an exceptional Customer experience
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts and decision makers across the business to help resolve issues
- Able to apply Continuous Improvement behaviours to lead improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate relationship building skills, across several levels, including Customers team members and business partners
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the business this role supports
- Full knowledge of IT applications within scope of responsibility
- Full knowledge of Group policies and standards
- Fluent English and French (C1) level - is a must
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Find out more
People with disabilities are welcome
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.