sharing the costs of sports activities
Team Manager - Employee Services
Elavon Financial Services
- Puławska 17, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- Offer expired 2 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- team manager
Directs activities within defined strategies for EU inquiry management team to achieve operational objectives around accurate and timely resolution within defined service level agreements. Maintains customer focus and responds to service demands such as inquiry volume and associated staffing.
Develops and delivers process consistency by partnering with Talent Consultants, Payroll and Benefit Services, Recruitment Services and Compensation Services. Determines centralized process and determines where country specific processes must exist for compliance purposes.
Accountability of day to day performance of the Employee Services centre.
Establishing and reporting on relevant KPI’s / SLA’s for Employee Services centre.
Partners with Global Knowledge Management to influence the employee experience and service delivery for complete portfolio of services within the EU. Includes continual build-out of EU knowledge articles to promote self-service.
Ensures accurate employee data is maintained with the HRM system of record to ensure accurate administration of downstream employee processes.
Directs activities within defined strategies for EU in the administration of leave of absence polices to ensure compliance. Manages return to work, accommodations and proactively manage exceptions to support business continuity.
Directs activities within defined strategies for EU portfolio of centralized HR services and processes. Responsible for work instructions, compliance and audit of these services. Examples include, severance, employee file management, recruiting administration, onboarding administration, offboarding administration and employee relations administration.
Expected to maintain working knowledge of HR regulations within multiple countries and to develop external relationships within HR Services organizations to foster a culture that actively sponsors and encourages innovation and creativity in the way services are delivered to employees.
• Agility & Innovation - Adapt quickly to changing priorities; create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
• Collaboration – Build partnerships and promote a culture of teamwork to drive one U.S. Bank
• Customer Centricity – Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer centric solutions
• Drive for Results – Hold self and others accountable to consistently achieve meaningful results
• Ethics & Trust – Maintain high ethical standards; gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
• Inclusion – Build a culture of equity and inclusion in which diverse ideas, talent and perspectives are welcomed and encouraged
• Talent Development & Engagement – Create a climate where people are motivated to help the organization achieve its objectives
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field (preferred)
• 7+ years of HR Shared Services Management experience
• Preferred experience should span multiple functional areas that may include HR Business Partner, Payroll, HR Shared Services, Benefit Administration, Recruitment and HRIS
• Strong working knowledge of current HR Regulation impacting Europe
• Experience of working with Compliance to continually improve processes of all HR Services policies and procedures
• Experience working in a matrixed organization, with demonstrated success collaborating across departments, lines of business and geographies
• Experience supporting and working knowledge of HR responsibilities across multiple countries within the EU, preferably, Ireland, Poland, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Norway and Spain
• Ability to build and execute project plans across a matrixed organization
• Strong written and verbal communication ability
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Experience with process improvement tools & methodologies preferred
What we offer
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
no dress code
Elavon Financial Services
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
Elavon is the innovative, secure, and global partner for your payment processing needs, whether you do business online, mobile, or in-person. For more than 25 years, Elavon has been a leader in payment processing, leveraging the world’s best technologies for our partners from large worldwide enterprises, to locally owned small businesses.
The Team Manager, EU Employee Services is responsible for planning and managing successful delivery of portfolio of centralized employee services related to inquiry and case management, data management, leave of absence and centralized general HR administration.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Employee Services,/HR Advisory Services for Europe