private medical care
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- team manager
- remote recruitment
The role holder manages a small team and demonstrates good knowledge of the area of operations that they have ownership for. The role holder has responsibility to ensure and maintain the availability of the operation for customers and end users.
- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a team, ensuring that the service levels are met. Manages resources, resource forecasts and allocation of work activities.
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team’s skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/ scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues on services of a small to medium capacity. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA) Creation, maintenance and adherence to Quality Standards as appropriate. Evaluates and integrates new workloads.
- Business orientation. Anticipates the impact of business issues on own team and takes appropriate action. Is responsible for monitoring and controlling issues and providing reports to customers and/or internal stakeholders as required.
- Operations. Focus and attention is primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current customer base. Helps to define and implement best practice for given area. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re- use.
- Tools Mastery. Ensure adherence to agreed strategic tool- set, emphasizing the need for improved deployment and usage.
- Leadership skills to manage teams.
- Team player able to work in cross cultural team.
- Ability to drive initiatives in the team with creativity and a long term vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem- solving skills and ability to think critically.
- Self- organized, independent with ability to make decisions.
remote work opportunities
extra social benefits
employee referral program