Team Manager Quality Control Transaction Monitoring
STANDARD CHARTERED GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES SP Z O OO firmie
- rondo Daszyńskiego 2b, 00-843 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Team Manager Quality Control Transaction MonitoringNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Ensure staff in the respective team have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
- Ensure the respective team is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff sufficiently independent to perform duties objectively, to support sustainable business growth and address financial crime risks.
- Manage a team that peforms / individually perform quality control process as stated in the Department Operating Instructions (DOI) and by employing a risk-based approach to address financial crime/money laundering risks.
- Adhere to expected deadlines as stated in the DOI through proper work-flow planning with existing resources.
- Collaborate with training teams to input to training curriculum to support closing of capability gaps.
- Inform senior management and relevant regulators of serious regulatory breaches (or where risk tolerances have been breached) and ensure that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Propose control improvements, enhancements and simplifications where appropriate.
- Be accountable for identification and escalation of potential risks and issues to senior management through appropriate governance channels.
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, or where risk tolerances have been breached, ensure senior management are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased.
- Collate, analyse and identify key thematic trends in Quality Control results and report / assist in reporting to senior management and relevant governance/risk committees.
Our Ideal Candidate
5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the following areas:
- AML and terrorist financing Transaction Monitoring investigation/surveillance skills
- Knowledge of key Money laundering regulations, financial crime patterns and the money laundering risks involved in the products and services offered by the bank
- Working knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems (e.g. Actimize, Mantas)
- Analysis skills: able to analyse data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyse and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions with expertise in at least one customer segment (retail, corporate and institutional banking, private banking, correspondent banking, Trade)
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets or other) and service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre