- Aleja Krakowska 61, 02-183 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
IKEA IT Service Desk works to improve the everyday life for all people touched by IKEA business, from co-workers and customers to the millions of people who work in the extended value-chain. In our work we always have the end user (our internal IKEA colleagues) in focus because we believe that, happy end users leads to happy customers. The area we work in are playing a big part in all of this, as we all do.
IT Service Desk is present globally, divided into five areas; North America, North West Europe, Central Europe, South East Europe and Asia Pacific supporting around the clock.
- You have a proven track record of 3-5 years of managing people in a multilingual helpdesk, IT service desk, contact center or similar
- Excellent Leadership and mentoring skills
- High level communication skills – You will work with different organizations, people, units and countries. This will be your key tool
- You ensure that local conditions meet global ways of working
- You work closely with your team to implement global strategy
- You work effectively: you perform tasks and achieve specific goals and results,
- You have very good analytical skills and ability to analyze data and produce reports
- You have ITIL foundation and experience in how to use it
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is required
- Experience in Project Management (PM Agile) or agile was of working (SCRUM)
- Knowledge about business IT–Infrastructure (Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop etc.) and some server technologies (Windows/Linux Server, s, Office 365 with SharePoint and Skype for Business as examples)
How you will contribute to our success:
- Secure deliveries according to agreed goals and quality, defined strategies and budget
- Manage 10-15 IT Support Analyst team - lead by being a good example and deliver results through our values by lead, develop, coach and empower your co-workers to perform and grow according to agreed goals
- Influence by communicating vision, directions and goals in a clear and inspiring way
- Develop your team to secure competence and capacity for today’s and tomorrow’s needs
- Being the Country Account Manager for one or more countries. Responsible for the follow up of the support provided to a country. Meet Country IT and other stakeholders in that country to discuss IT support
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders to secure that the organisation works according to decided processes
- Keep updated on trends and development in your business in order to further develop the area of responsibility
- Ensure a safe, healthy and inspiring work environment based on the IKEA value
- As a part of South and East Area management team. You will be invited to help & drive development of our area /organization
- Medical care - to ensure the safety of you and your family
- Additional benefits ex. cafeteria program (including e.g. Multisport card)
- Opportunity to work in diverse environment where co-workers share their culture
- Friendly and open-minded team eager to share knowledge
- Chillout room and game room - to give you a place to relax
- Lunch card
- Daily fresh fruit
You are looking for a role as team manager in a global delivery, you love IT Support and user experience. You are an experienced leader with a collaborative people and business focus. We offer you a great place to work in a global organization where you, together with inspired colleagues will have the possibility to influence and take responsibility as well as grow with IKEA.
Due to the fact that this position requires specific competences, please attach any file to your application in which you will present us your experience.
Learn more and apply!