- Przy Rondzie 4, 31-547 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting Microsoft Teams and Live Events tool implementation globally. You will be part of a team responsible for applying broad IS technology knowledge and expertise to support global business needs and help solve challenging topics.
Teams Live Events AssistantNumer ref.: PL75815391_E1
- Utilizing your understanding of existing IS technology and business requirements to guide colleagues in implementation and operation.
- Assistance in setting up the Video Events:
- Placing the requests for presenter and moderator privileges setup
- Being a focal point between service manager and service requestor
- On-site tests / remote dry runs assistance
- Raising support incidents
- Training presenters and moderators (best practices, event organization "how to")
- Being available to support during the event
- Configuring Surface Hubs / conference room equipment for the event (making sure the content is available on the device, invite is set up properly)
- Supporting the installation, management, maintenance and optimization of IS solutions/services.
- Providing support and guidance during the installation of new IS solutions/services or improvements to existing IS solutions/services.
- Consulting with relevant stakeholders across the business to give advice, ensuring compliance with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture.
- Providing leadership to temporary work teams, guiding and monitoring task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice.
- Jointly with Service Manager evaluating the requests for meeting setup (deciding who can setup the meeting, if it's the right tool for particular case).
- Overseeing the events calendar in the organization.
- Preparing & updating informational materials (inside+ Webcast web page).
- Planning, scheduling and leading periodical webcast trainings.
- Acting as a SPOC for potential service recipients.
- Ad hoc assistance for Webcast / ECDN Service Owner.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Preferred a university degree in IT, Business, Marketing, Linguistics etc.
- More than 2 years of experience in event support, end user support, working as Event Assistant, Helpdesk support with MS technology and/or other collaboration, video meeting technology.
- Sound knowledge of practices of creation, modification support documentation.
- Knowledge of video conferencing equipment.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams.
- A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks