Tech-Internship - IT Audit Associate
EY Global Delivery Services
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Tech-Internship - IT Audit AssociateNumer ref.: Nr ref 466981
Tech-Internship - IT Audit AssociateEY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 46.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Within last few years our portfolio of IT services within EY Global Delivery Services became wide spread around the globe. We are running multiple international, from small through medium-to large software implementation projects worldwide, amongst other working on implementing web and cloud based solutions leveraging most of modern technologies.
The opportunityWith a constant growth of our business and customers’ needs we are willing to move our projects on the new track. We are able to offer you an IT Audit Associate Internship with an intensive training program. You will use the most advanced technology stack and you will have an opportunity to implement new solutions. You will work with the most recognizable and influential players on the IT/financial markets within the challenging projects.
Skills and attributes for success
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Computer Science or a similar
- Good analytical skills
- Basic understanding of IT Governance
- Good command of MS Office Suite
- Very good skills of English
- Good command of German or French will be an advantage
- Team player skills and ability to work collaboratively with and through others
What working at EY offersAt EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to internship with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus we offer:
- Full-time paid internship which will last 2 months (01-02.2022)
- Remote and office work opportunities (Warsaw or Wroclaw)
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a global environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including not limited access to Udemy for business and on-site trainings
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- There will be an opportunity to extend the contract for further months
Join Tech-Internship at EY GDS Poland. Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.