Who is FIS?
FIS is a global leader in banking and payments technology as well as consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 20,000 institutions in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. FIS is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
As Technical Consultant, you will work in Solution Deployment team. We are responsible for installing and configuring the FIS applications and third-party software at the core of every hosted solution.
The successful candidate will gain an experience of a wide variety of up-to-date computer technologies while working to develop our deployment processes at some of the world’s leading data center facilities and some of the world’s largest blue-chip organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on specific tasks within a dedicated systems implementation team, which will have responsibility to meet deliverables in configurable deployments.
- Undertake a detailed analysis of the technical & operational requirements of any applications interfaces e.g. Reuters (provide market rate data), SAP and Bloomberg.
- Communicate analysis work with the core and custom development teams regarding the technical & operational requirements
- Delivery of the solution to the client - supporting and testing with the client before seeking formal sign-off that the delivery meets all requirements that have been detailed with the specification documents and the client’s overall objectives
- Installation and configuration of FIS software in accordance with best practice deployment guidelines.
- Documentation of customer installations and processes.
- Technical Consultancy work.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of WINTEL servers.
- Application deployment experience with Java and .NET applications.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle.
- Knowledge of database performance and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of Java based web servers.
- Basic scripting and programming techniques experience.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of VMWare or Citrix or IP Based networks.
- Knowledge of Financial Services.
- Microsoft based training.
- ITIL V3 foundation level or higher.
- competitive salary,
- private health insurance for employees and their families,
- group life insurance,
- pension plan,
- co-financing of holidays,
- lunch pass,
- fruits and cookies,
- coffee point,
- shower facilities,
- employee assistance program,
- chill and game room.