- Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
- Our business language is English: Unlike other players in the industry, we truly offer an English language dominated environment. This means: the opportunity to work in a multinational with people from multiple backgrounds- a deep enhancement for any resume.
- We seek and reward talent. At Huawei, if you are driven and show results, you will see these efforts rewarded. We have a culture that rewards hard work and dedication. We don’t take people for granted.
- 18 locations in Germany. 5 Research & Development Centers. 1600+ employees in Germany. Yes, we are growing!
- We operate globally! We are the largest telecommunications equipment manufacturer in the world, and we are going for more every day. Who wouldn’t want to have this on their resume?
- We are friendly and we like it that way: At Huawei, we have a nice working environment. Doors are open, and people collaborate with each other in a non-political manner. It’s fun coming to work!
- We offer international real professional development opportunities. Anywhere you are, Huawei is there!
- We are diverse, and we embrace it - We have more than 150 nationalities worldwide. Working at Huawei, not only will you grow as a professional, but you will enrich your life!
For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com
Technical Support Engineer
Job location: Katowice, Poland
- Provide technical support service to our customers independently or jointly with the technical support team;
- Provide value-added professional services support for customer;
- Conduct project implementation and technical supervision of subcontractors or service partners;
- Software upgrade/update implementation of Network devices and NMS;
- Training workshop for customer and partner about product technology and service solution;
- Provide pre-sales support for testing, bidding or workshops;
- On call shift support;
- University degree in telecommunications or electronics or equivalent education;
- 3+ years working experience in related field;
- Access Network Technology: IP Routing and Switching, DSLAM, GPON, Linux;
- Any former experience with Huawei DSLAM, MSAN, NMS(U2000-B) is appreciated;
- Good oral and written communication in English and German;
- Good team work spirit and passion for access technologies;
- Independent working and self-learning;