- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 750+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves campaigns for more than 1,600 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions, independent from R&D team, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions. The AI Marketing Lab provides an environment for inventing and advancing MarTech products. In addition, the Creatives Lab was created to investigate and improve the overall performance of creatives, as well as developing support for formats like dynamic display and video creatives that can be ultra-tailored to a client’s unique branding needs.
Technical Account CoordinatorNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
As Technical Account Coordinator you will be responsible for supporting the technical side of campaigns for our clients, while continuously ensuring quality by monitoring the health of each integration.
What will you do?
- supervise the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- support for the APAC technical team at daily duties;
- help to maintain correctness of displayed content on the ad banners;
- interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- good time management skills and attention to detail;
- ability to solve problems efficiently;
- high level of motivation and willingness to learn.
- very good command of English;
- knowledge of graphic editing programs like photoshop or gimp is a plus;
- the unique opportunity to join creative, fast growing company in online advertising;
- ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- opportunity for professional development as we are growing fast in the region;
- being the part of the company which is pointed as the Innovation Leader on the market.