Technical Buyer/ Specjalista ds. Zakupów
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Are you passionate about finding out things and improving yourself and your working environment every day? Do you like working in a team and are you excited by the opportunity to learn something new every day? If so, then we should talk.
We're looking to strengthen our Purchasing team (we call it the Success Engineers Team), which helps industry-leading engineering companies outsource their purchasing of lathe, milling, laser and 3D printing parts. Our international team works hard every day to deliver the best possible product and service to our customers.
As a Technical Buyer (called Success Engineer) at KREATIZE you make the difference in serving our customers and partners (contract manufacturers) - because: You make sure that our customers can purchase their components as easy, transparent and smooth as never before. And our partners receive tailor-made offers for production. You are their technical contact for all questions.
Your tasks are varied and responsible:
- You are responsible for the procurement of components and support our day-to-day business in technical purchasing - in concrete terms: you control and monitor delivery dates and product quality
- You analyse your supplier portfolio and continually expand the cooperation with our partners - with the aim of systematically increasing their sales and developing them further.
- You are the contact person for all questions and suggestions for improvement regarding our online portal "Kaktus", where suppliers always receive the most suitable production orders
- You will work closely with our sales and IT departments to turn your ideas and product suggestions into new solutions for customers and suppliers
In return you will bring the following in addition to your customer-oriented, reliable and committed personality:
- You have initial professional experience in technical purchasing, in the supply chain or in order management of an industrial company (at least 1 to 3 years) and are passionate about purchasing
- You have completed a technical or commercial apprenticeship or study
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills and assertiveness
- English spoken and written is no problem for you
- German language is a big plus
- You do your best every day and work independently and carefully
Please add the following clause: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by Kreatize sp. z o.o. for the purpose of recruitment for the position I have applied for. I agree to the processing of my personal data by Kreatize sp. z o.o. in order to conduct future recruitment."
WHAT WE OFFER
- A high degree of responsibility as well as the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and implement them quickly due to our flat hierarchy
- Career growth: ample opportunities to grow within our expanding organisation.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- Competitive salary
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Wroclaw (ul. Teczowa)
- Company benefits such as a private health insurance
- Deep insights into the manufacturing industry - one of the largest markets in Europe.
If we were able to arouse your interest, we look forward to receiving your application!
We have founded KREATIZE 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for mechanical engineering companies in Europe for the fast and easy purchase of custom-fit prototypes and small series. For this purpose, we work together with a network of selected manufacturing partners and with the help of our sophisticated price and matching algorithm we are able to prepare a suitable offer within an above-average short time. Our slogan? - Request a quote. Order. We take care of the rest.
Our customers are as diverse as we are - and range from small and medium-sized companies to large automotive suppliers. With an international team of already 50 ambitious pioneers, a certain sophistication and the use of the latest technologies, we efficiently implement even large projects with several manufacturing processes, different materials, and finishing processes, as well as heat and surface treatment. It is not without reason that we have already received several awards as an innovative and successful technology company.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin and Wroclaw (Poland).